Core Competence: Fluid Properties Sensorfrom KYOCERA AVX Components (Dresden)
Fluid properties sensors help to measure the concentration and ratios in different liquids (AdBlue®, DEF, Urea) using an optical measuring principle. This highly robust sensor can be used in multiple applications. It offers a high degree of accuracy and temperature resistance.
Using special optical techniques, KYOCERA AVX’s sensor is capable of detecting variances in urea concentration as small as +/- 2 %, and can operate at temperatures from -10 °C to +85 °C. The optical measurement principle is robust against dirt and moving fluids including gasoline, diesel or coolant.
Typical Features and Benefits
- Measuring liquid concentration
- Concentration ratio of different liquids
- Accuracy: ± 2 % (concentration of urea in water)
- Measurement range: 0 % – 50 % (urea in water)
- Function: -40 °C to + 60 °C (85 °C)
- Signal output: SENT interface
- Optical measuring principle
- Temperature signal
- Connector type optional
- Tank or In-Line assembly
- Quality and Level combined solution
- Robust modular design