KYOCERA AVX Components (Werne) GmbH is a center of excellence for position and speed sensors, as well as accelerator pedal modules of Kyocera AVX’s Sensing and Control Division.
For more than 40 years, we have been implementing demanding development projects for renowned automobile manufacturers and system partners. The Werne location stands for extensive expertise in product and process development. Some of the volume production takes place directly in our factory. For the implementation of global projects, we cooperate with our international divisional partners. In this way, we ensure high standards for our customers worldwide, offer central contacts and a high degree of flexibility.
- > 30,000 sqm total area
- Highly automated assembly technology
- SMD Assembly
- Direct Duroplast overmoulding
- Operating equipment construction
- Test equipment construction
- Test laboratory
- Sample shop
- EMC test chamber
- Open innovation culture in a dynamic and international working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Performance-related remuneration with attractive social benefits, such as old age provision
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Operational health management
- Food allowance for use in the company canteen
- Very good transport connections
Led by a global leadership team, our organisation has clear goals and the resources to achieve them.
We have a ‘zero defect’ approach to quality and are registered to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and IATF 16949. We are acutely aware of our responsibility to our customers and to the environment, and strive to act accordingly.
» Have a look at our certificates