Inductive Height Level Sensor (IHLS)
Building on 25 years’ experience of designing and producing position sensors, KYOCERA AVX Components (Werne)’s Inductive Height Level Sensor (IHLS) range is perfect for measurement of chassis angle in applications as diverse as headlamp levelling, air suspension and damper control.
The IHLS range is based on patented Autopad® technology, and uses a wear-free, contactless system to ensure consistent accuracy over the lifetime of the sensor.
Autopad® technology is characterized by its immunity to magnetic fields and its high temperature stability and linearity. Accuracy is better than 1%, providing precise and reliable measurements – under even the harshest environmental conditions.
KYOCERA AVX Components (Werne) IHLS sensors are easy to integrate into automotive designs, offering optional application-specific connections and special product packages as required.
- Contactless inductive technology
- High accuracy < 1 %
- High temperature stability and linearity
- Immunity to magnetic fields and electromagnetic pulses
- Resistance to water, heat and impact (e.g. from stones)
- Custom Zero (4 x 90°)
- 1 or 2 channel, analogue or digital output
- Flexible mounting angle and position
- Application-specific connections and packages available
- Headlight levelling
- Air suspension
- Damping control
- Brake booster